Re: Working class
- From: Observer <noone@nowhere>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:30:07 -0400
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:52:01 GMT, hal wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 04:16:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@xxxxxxxxx>
And the winner of the Chicken Dinner is.....Obama......... 8% !!!
Yep! Thats right! Only 8% !!! ..... the least by far of the last 19
Notice you don't provide a cite. No doubt because you got this where
you get most of your shit... out of your ass..
And these people are trying to tell our big corporations how to run
They know what's best for GM...Chrysler... Wall Street... and you and
How can the president of a major nation and society...the one with the
most successful economic system in world history... stand and talk about
business when he's never worked for
one? ...... or about jobs when he has never really had one??!
The man went to Harvard. Something you could never have done.
C'mon, Gunner could have easily gone to Harvard. They might have even
allowed him in, if he could be used in Medical or Psychological study.
The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Working class
- Next by Date: Re: Bob Milby, AKA "Patriot Games," Issues Another Death Threat
- Previous by thread: Re: Working class
- Next by thread: Re: A -Year-without-Mexicans