Re: 'Climate science'

On 1/11/2010 12:05 PM, roger gilbert wrote:

Man_of_Mind w amused by the evasions and projections posted by:

On 1/10/2010 9:55 PM, roger gilbert wrote:

Man_of_Mind was excoriating the ambitious ignorance exhibited by:

On 1/10/2010 9:09 PM, Belief writhed in denials when it was pointed
out:

Man_of_Mind restored the previous bitch-slapping bestowed upon:

On 1/10/2010 8:12 PM, Belief was whining and opining falsely:
------
Just try it, even though I know you don't like to try and
falsify your own dearly held beliefs, which told me that
you clearly are not a "scientist" in any sense of the word..

Your bias and projection are noted

*>LOL!<* You're again using words you clearly do not comprehend..

--But, that's okay for a goober like yourself..

Your anger defines you.

Your insinuation proves your abject lack of integrity..

No insinuation

No facts nor examples to substantiate your negative claims, either..

--Have you stopped beating your wife?

Why are you so angry?

Why are you inferring such negative claims?

--And not a shred of evidence to support your insinuation..

  • Re: Climate science
    ... falsify your own dearly held beliefs, ... Your insinuation proves your abject lack of integrity.. ... No facts nor examples to substantiate your negative claims, ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Climate science
    ... falsify your own dearly held beliefs, ... Your bias and projection are noted ... Your insinuation proves your abject lack of integrity.. ... No facts nor examples to substantiate your negative claims, ...
    (misc.survivalism)