Re: Warren Buffett says government is doing the right things
- From: Observer <noone@nowhere>
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 15:28:32 -0400
On Sun, 3 May 2009 14:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
On May 3, 4:41 pm, Vick <v...@xxxxxx> wrote:
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <beta...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Buffett is 100% corrupt and a liar too. He invested $5 billion in
goldman sachs last summer so of course he loves the bailout idea. And
he admitted he's been using derivatives the last few years while he's
been calling them "weapons of mass financial destruction".
Plus he's a media darling and the media always supports the bad guys.
Yep, all true. He's long had a well-crafted image as being a down-to-
earth good ol' boy but the truth is something else. When I learned
that he has ties to the Rothschilds I knew he had to be a charlatan.
First he puts his chips on the table, i.e. the GS investment, and
shills like a maniac on the airwaves, newspapers etc for massive
gov bailouts of Goldman and its trading partners.
Nice try to slander someone you will never be.
News flash: You only get to be one person. So your "someone you will
never be" is stupid.
News Flash: Slander is SPOKEN false defamation.
The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.
- Prev by Date: Re: This party's over: Specter's departure is one more sign of the GOP's slide into immoderation and irrelevance.
- Next by Date: Re: Warren Buffett says government is doing the right things
- Previous by thread: Re: This party's over: Specter's departure is one more sign of the GOP's slide into immoderation and irrelevance.
- Next by thread: Re: Warren Buffett says government is doing the right things