Re: OT - The GOP gets its "Happy Negro"
- From: "Libby Loo" <gurlee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:40:39 -0600
"Winston_Smith" <not_real@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9p6vo4hnf8fpt6m9q298krb11r4v4l8vt4@xxxxxxxxxx
Gunner Asch <gunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Of course. Its his MO. Winnie is more twisted than a box of Slinkes,
and even less honest than the DNC leadership.
Standard Gunner post. Lots of charges, lots of name calling, lots of
personal attacks. But notice he never actually says anything. There
is nothing you can check up on. Nothing to prove of disprove. It's
just his diarrhea of the mouth and nothing of the slightest substance.
Rave on my good man.
At least Gunner doesn't make shit up and say that you said it. Trying to derail a thread by lying benefits no one. Just take a stand and stick with it. When you are proven wrong, just admit your mistake. Don't try to hide it in lies, that's pretty childish and you aren't fooling anyone. Google keeps a nice record of who said what.
- Prev by Date: Re: Surviving fire: go early or stay and fight
- Next by Date: Re: Storing cash?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - The GOP gets its "Happy Negro"
- Next by thread: Re: OT - The GOP gets its "Happy Negro"