On Ted Kennedy

On Wed, 21 May 2008 08:50:33 -0700 (PDT), ScarletPimp
<jismquiff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How very charitable of McCain, especially coming from "The Last
Cadaver Of the Senate"

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter
saying I approved of it."

Mark Twain

"I never wanted to see anybody die but there are a few
obituary notices I have read with pleasure."

Clarence Darrow

The man has been a dedicated and effective enemy of
individual rights. It seems to me that the sooner he is
gone, the better.

--
Robert Sturgeon
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

  • Re: Reid Leading the Dems to defeat in November
    ... It's like saying somebody who jaywalks is as bad as a bank ... At a minimum Reid broke the rules of the Senate and he should be held to ... Reid broke the rules of the US Senate, this is a fact, and this fact is only actionable by the US Senate or the good people of Nevada. ... I believe he is a crooked politician. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: nbc The Moral Cowardice of Harry Reid nbc
    ... Wash your mouth out with soap for saying that! ... Sharon Angle is a batshit-crazy, incredibly stupid, fascist, and I'm ... She belongs in prison, not in the Senate. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Yup ( was)Re: Is It Over? (nbc)
    ... You've seen the quote. ... The case was not made because he didn't have access to Senate ... And that is a whole other thing, saying IF he had seen the ... It's not stretching. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Haul time
    ... Mark Twain is widely, but incorrectly, quoted as saying: "The coldest ... winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Ohio to the Dems
    ... DEMOCRATS POISED TO WIN RACES FOR OHIO GOVERNOR, U.S. SENATE ... Please listen to what I am saying. ... Please disregard my stoopid question later in this thread. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)