Re: America Destroyed from Within By Its Elites

On 25 May 2006 12:45:09 -0700, "Wolff"
<kl8a9ts45p3a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is just one glimpse of the results of the mass invasion
of primitive low-achieving 3rd world peoples allowed by
the political and business elite.

**************************

More reason to speak up now! Coming to your neighborhood soon!!

Abraham Lincoln once said

"America will only be destroyed from within"

And he did it!

by Frosty Wooldridge

News With Views.com

As a teacher, I sat dumbfounded last May 16, 2005, when the Rocky
Mountain News inked a story, "What Happened?" to a stunned Denver,
Colorado audience. In a five year study starting in 1999 in Denver
Public Schools, 5,663 students started the eighth grade. Five years
later, only 1,884 graduated from high school. That's a 65 percent drop
out/flunk out rate! That's pathetic, if not frightening.

What was the cause? First of all, 30,000 illegal aliens, speaking 40
different languages, attended Denver schools. Our classrooms suffered
thousands of kids functionally illiterate in English with parents
functionally illiterate in English and Spanish. The classrooms
featured so much incompatible diversity that it created horrific
tension, stabbings and death.

Thus, American kids suffered a profoundly dumbed-down educational
process. One in five teachers quit or transferred out of those Denver
classrooms every nine month cycle during those five years.

Last week, the Denver Post announced that 30 percent of teachers in
Denver schools were not coming back next year. This is a nationwide
travesty. Why? As a teacher, I taught in the inner city in the 1970s.
It's exasperating beyond understanding to walk into a classroom where
children suffer learning disabilities, broken homes, teen pregnancies
at 14, 15, 16, multiple languages and violent confrontations with
other ethnic groups. It's impossible to teach. I left my idealism in
the ghetto and escaped to a suburban school. But, today, teachers
can't escape because over 1.5 million illegal alien students with more
than 100 languages attend our kids' schools nationwide. We witness a
national breakdown in education. Last week, Superintendent Roy Romer
of Los Angeles public schools resigned in frustration and defeat.
California schools match the violence of a war zone.

Can you imagine such a failure rate across the country? Can you
imagine the consequences of an illiterate generation leading this
Republic into the 21st century? Folks, this country won't make it.
Where is the outrage?

  • Re: More on education budget...
    ... >> install air conditioners in all classrooms? ... IIRC recent elementary schools have AC. ... > have enough to pay teachers and principals. ...
    (soc.culture.hawaii)
  • Re: polarised car & lorry headlights idea
    ... schools, etc. ... the reputation of the public schools and their teachers--conducted, ... there is actually a voucher bill or proposition up, the teachers' unions ... putting them in private schools than left wingers. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Teachers - Will We Ever Learn
    ... of Education, is the author of the forthcoming book `The Allure ... Teachers - Will We Ever Learn ... schools, alternative teacher-certification programs, more money, ... American education is a failed profession. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: "No Child Left Behind" is a Hurricane Katrina aimed at public schools
    ... hopes that the law's goal of saving American education by punishing ... schools, students, and teachers can be made to work without degrading ... private sector, have been sapping the people's support for their ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Die, die, die.
    ... Africa purely by popular consent. ... schools, they could not have been used without having thousands of new ... teachers to man them. ... a change without destroying the country. ...
    (uk.legal)