Re: thump in the night
- From: Bob Brock <bbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 01:29:57 -0400
On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:54:01 -0700, Pope Secola IV
Bob Brock wrote:
On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:06:50 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
It is 3 AM, and the kids are fast asleep. A crash of glass is heard
from the downstairs, and then muted voices speaking Mexican. Your wife
kicks you awake, and honey I'm sure there is someone down stairs.
What to do?
Arm yourself, call the police, get everyone together in one room and
make a little noise. Most intruders avoid confrontation. No amount
of property is worth dying or killing for.
If you aren't willing to kill for property you will never have any
property. Coming on my ranch and trying to steal a cow (I don't give a
fuck if you are starving), will get you a bullet and a burial. Thats a
I've never thought about coming to your ranch and stealing your cow.
What makes you think that I have? Now, if I found your cow in my
garden, I'd shoot it, but I probably wouldn't shoot you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Politics and War Hero's
- Next by Date: Re: thump in the night
- Previous by thread: Re: thump in the night
- Next by thread: Re: thump in the night