Re: US judges back assisted suicide
- From: Gio Medici <giomedici@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:26:44 -0700
Tom Quackenbush <tquacken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>It's not a federal problem. I can't see how it got passed.
> Basically, the AG was contending that Oregon violated the federal
>Controlled Substances Act.
And that's all that the court ruled on...... not the broader issue of
doctor assisted suicide.
- Prev by Date: Re: Unfortunate domain names
- Next by Date: Re: Expedient Heat
- Previous by thread: Re: US judges back assisted suicide
- Next by thread: Re: US judges back assisted suicide