Re: Sen. Clinton 2000 campaign group fined over Hollywood gala

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 21:14:51 -0700, Winston Smith
<bogus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Laughing at your own jokes again. I guess, to feel good, SOMEONE
>>has to laugh at your jokes...
>
>"Buffoon" is simply Gunners signal that he has been backed in a corner
>that he has no defence for. A quick personal attack and he's off to
>another hole.

ter Online Dictionary

buffoon
One entry found for buffoon.
Main Entry: buf·foon
Pronunciation: (")b&-'fün
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French bouffon, from Old Italian buffone
1 : a ludicrous figure : CLOWN
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person
- buf·foon·ish /-'fü-nish/ adjective

Sometimes..a cigar is simply a cigar...

Wipe that tear off your cheek Winny..and the snot running down your
chin..come on little fella..buck up..be a mensch, not a Marxist.

Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
.