Re: Moldy old Hippy women.

Stuart Grey <stuart.grey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I will insist on reality, yes.

There is no reality apart from the observer. I suppose you can Google
it under particle physics or something. I'm not suprised that you find
my world view bizarre. This life we share is based on consensus, but
not everyone agrees... so cracks appear. That's how the light gets in.

Or look at it this way.... we are all points of view located on the
outside of a sphere, so we all see the opposite side more clearly than
the guy next to him.

Your 'reality' seems to me like a jigsaw puzzle viewed from the
backside. You don't seem overly fond of metaphor either. Are there no
colors, Mr. Grey?

Gio

.