MF135 starting probem
- From: Frank Thompson <gno52@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 04:39:15 -0800 (PST)
MF135 w Perkins deisel
when I turned key solenoid clicked & all went dead..second try no
replaced solenoid & no click ..battery is new..did the following
1. removed ignition key switch (two terminals [one with 2 wires}..
ohmmeter to each terminal: open circuit.. turned key & holding key in
cranking position: closed circuit
2. with switch replaced using using circuit tester (one terminal
always to ground)..test light bright when probe touching big top
terminal to solenoid and ignition switch not
turn on...light goes out when key in switch turned on.
3. with all but battery cable disconnected from big top terminal on
solenoid tried shorting with screw driver across above big terminal
and small side terminal on solenoid and nothing happened
- Prev by Date: Re: Supermarkets (finally) blinked.
- Next by Date: Re: Oops - was Re: Supermarkets (finally) blinked.
- Previous by thread: Designer True Religion Men's Jean
- Next by thread: Re: MF135 starting probem