More on unbelievable engine
- From: "Christina Peterson" <tinapetrsn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:54:21 -0900
We got the Phase I and Phase I Option SBIR grants. We are told we will
receive the Phase II invitation by Mar 6.
"We hired an independent consultant to do a first-order calculation of the
engine cycle to determine an approximation of performance. The results,
although very rough, were very promising, especially as regards horsepower.
They showed that our engine, with two compression events and two expansion
events, could produce approx. 350 HP. This from a 600cc engine. The 1D
analysis done at the ERC will give us a more accurate picture of fuel
consumption, HP, efficiency, emissions, etc. This analysis will take no more
than 4-6 weeks and will be completed by the end of Phase I."
"Walter has finished designing the new exhaust piston and carriage, a new
design which eliminates the exhaust valve, and is as revolutionary as the
variable induction component of the engine. The exhaust piston plans have
been sent to Helmut Wahl, one of the premiere piston designers in the world
in Stuttgart, Germany for construction out of a special alloy, which they
alone have patented."
Things are progressing well.
- Prev by Date: Re: Oprah is so full of shit, she could fertilize the entire state of Kansas.
- Next by Date: Re: Yo, Dick! Quail are the little brown birds.
- Previous by thread: Re: More On The Reach Of Domestic Spying
- Next by thread: Lee - books