Re: Salvation Army Bell ringers.
- From: "Larry Caldwell" <larryc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Dec 2005 09:19:22 -0800
Jim Ledford wrote:
> The Lord God Almighty will know what was in your heart
> and mind, and His love is 1000 zillion times better than
> any earthly reward.
However, the Lord God Almighty doesn't give receipts, and refuses to
talk to the IRS. I give to these folks:
Their administrative expenses are miniscule. I will let the Lord God
Almighty determine the morality of my tax return, if he is interested.
The last I heard, Simony was a sin that greased your skids right into
hell, so buying your way into heaven pretty much doesn't work.
- Prev by Date: Re: This has gone too far....
- Next by Date: Re: Salvation Army Bell ringers.
- Previous by thread: Re: Salvation Army Bell ringers.
- Next by thread: Re: Salvation Army Bell ringers.