Re: Gerator problem

boden wrote:

I'd gladly hire someone to get this running, but I'm in a really remote location and the nearest engine repair guy is over 100 miles away.

Better learn if that's how far you are from help.

I agree it's probably fuel delivery. Be sure the gas tank and filters are clean and that the fuel hose does not have some piece of junk in it.

(A friend told me about what he used to do to the smart ass hot rodders; He would put a small ball bearing in a vacuum hose. I had a similar problem with a pressure washer, junk from the factory inside one of the pipes.)

In your place, I'd get a better quality generator, get that one fixed, and keep it as a spare. Be sure to run it now and then.
.