Re: Churches: "First" church of this or that...
- From: Steve Cothran <fake@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:48:36 -0500
On 29 Oct 2005 01:18:53 -0700, jtnospam@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Oftentimes, the "First" church would have a white congregation, and
>the "Second" church would have a black congregation.
I stopped at a little store out in the country. By the store there
were two churches on opposite sides of the road. One was "The First
Church Of The Enlightened". Across the street was "The Second Church
Of The Enlightened". I asked the store guy what the deal was. He said,
"The First Church says Moses' mother found him in the river in a
basket. The Second Church says, "Yeah, that's what SHE says!".
- Prev by Date: What? Sheep oil paintings...
- Next by Date: Re: "Why your dog is smarter than a wolf"
- Previous by thread: Re: Churches: "First" church of this or that...
- Next by thread: Re: Churches: "First" church of this or that...