Re: Peacefull elections in iraq

Bob Yates wrote:

Althought, based on demographics and disease incubation histories he could be partially right. The main areas would be the Red states and other liberal areas, like Totonto and Vancouver.

You know, I never thought of it that way. The US "liberals" are a bit of a global problem, aren't they?

Yup. Killing off those city people would knock down a lot of the worlds problems. I don't think it's at 95%, though, the 3rd world countries make plenty of trouble for themselves through corruption.

But then, the most problematic corrupt people live in cities, world wide, and hog the health care so they are going to be surrounded by lots and lots of dead people, rotting in the streets.
.