Bar Codes

Subject: HOW TO READ BAR CODES...(very good to know)

ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY --
NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS,
TURN IT OVER AND READ THE BACK --- CAREFULLY!

With all the food and pet products now coming from China ,
it is best to make sure you read labels at the grocery store
and especially Walmart when buying food products.

Many products no longer show where they were made,
only give where the distributor is located. It is important
to read the bar code to track it's origin.

How to read Bar Codes ...... interesting!
This may be useful to know when grocery shopping,
if it's a concern to you.

GREAT WAY TO "BUY USA & CANADA " AND NOT FROM CHINA
The whole world is afraid of China-made "black hearted goods".
Can you differentiate which one is made in Taiwan or China ?

If the first 3 digits of the bar code are 690 , 691 or 692 the product
is MADE IN CHINA. 471 is Made in Taiwan .
This is our right to know, but the government and related
departments never educate the public, therefore we have to
RESCUE ourselves.

Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do
not prefer products "MADE IN CHINA ", so they don't show
from which country it is made.

However, you may now refer to the bar code - remember if the first 3 digits are:

690 - 692 ... MADE IN CHINA
00 - 09 ... USA & CANADA
30 - 37 ... FRANCE
40 - 44 ... GERMANY
471 ... Taiwan
49 ... JAPAN
50 ... UK

BUY USA & CANADIAN MADE by watching for "0" at the beginning of the number.

We need every boost we can get!

.