"Mr. Global Warming" says, well maybe not.

Green ?drivel? exposed

The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change
hysteria

"Having observed that global temperatures since the turn of the
millennium have not gone up in the way computer-based climate models
predicted, Lovelock acknowledged, ?the problem is we don?t know what
the climate is doing. We thought we knew 20 years ago.? Now, Lovelock
has given a follow-up interview to the UK?s Guardian newspaper in
which he delivers more bombshells sure to anger the global green
movement, which for years worshipped his Gaia theory and apocalyptic
predictions that billions would die from man-made climate change by
the end of this century.

"Lovelock still believes anthropogenic global warming is occurring and
that mankind must lower its greenhouse gas emissions, but says it?s
now clear the doomsday predictions, including his own (and Al Gore?s)
were incorrect.

"He responds to attacks on his revised views by noting that, unlike
many climate scientists who fear a loss of government funding if they
admit error, as a freelance scientist, he?s never been afraid to
revise his theories in the face of new evidence. Indeed, that?s how
science advances."

Rest of the article:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/22/green-drivel
--