Does God speak to the Republican National Committee?

As Approved by the Republican National Committee, January 13, 2012

AN RNC RESOLUTION TO COMMEND THE NATION OF ISRAEL FOR ITS RELATIONS
WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WHEREAS, Israel has been granted her lands under and through the
oldest recorded deed as reported in the Old Testament, a tome of
scripture held sacred and reverenced by Jew and Christian, alike, as
the acts and words of God; and

WHEREAS, as the Grantor of said lands, God stated to the Jewish people
in the Old Testament; in Leviticus, Chapter 20, Verse 24: ?Ye shall
inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land
that floweth with milk and honey?; and

WHEREAS, God has never rescinded his grant of said lands; and

http://www.gop.com/Images/CommsLogo/2012_wintermeeting_resolutions.pdf

  • Re: Pesach, 5767; Passover, 2007
    ... The Prophets and The Writings". ... We are then told that God took Pity on the suffering descendants of Israel ... Those Yids introduced since the 18th century as jews are nothing more ... The frontier of the Moorish lands... ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: America Alone - The Steyn Version
    ... It must be noted that the Arabs (in what was to be Israel) were being asked ... to give up their lands in the two state partition. ... " The Palestinians were looking for a way to exterminate the Jews ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: UNIFIL Admits Failure, Wants Another Chance
    ... Hezbollah's missile buildup over the years in Lebanon after it ... long as the Arab states maintain a state of war against Israel, ... The only lands that belong to the Arabs are within the ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: OT - Hillarys Reference to Bobby Kennedy
    ... lands, for the arms we supply Israel ... Israel DEFENDS itself ... of the slaughter and rape of Palestinians by Jews in 1947-48. ... Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: ### IMPORTANT Secerts of Jews ###
    ... Does anyone know why Jews abandoned the lands of their ancient Israel? ... Never leaves any survivors. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)