Re: obama put the fix in
- From: Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:16:37 -0500
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:28:12 -0500, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:
Supreme Court: Emanuel on Chicago mayor ballot
The Illinois Supreme Court ruled today that Rahm Emanuel can stay on the
ballot for mayor of Chicago.
The decision comes without a moment to spare; early voting for the Feb.
22 city election begins Monday, Jan. 31.
A cheer went up at Emanuel's headquarters when the news came out. The
candidate was preparing to leave for tonight's debate with the three
other leading contenders. But first he stopped at the Clark and Lake
"el" stop to greet voters.
It's OK. obama couldn't have had anything to do with it. He's
extremely busy focusing like a laser on jobs and is probably worn out
from working so hard to get those **tax cuts** that he's taking credit
Besides... it's such an ambiguous law about being a resident for 1
year. Is that a resident alien, a resident smart aleck, a resident
"Community organizers shouldn't become presidents, unless it's of a
condo association or coin collecting club." - Buzz
- Prev by Date: Re: Gee Old Fart - You're Smarter than Ten States
- Next by Date: Re: Palin unfavorable rating at all time high
- Previous by thread: Re: Gee Old Fart - You're Smarter than Ten States
- Next by thread: Re: obama put the fix in