Re: The Conservative Celebration

The point being of course that you are an anti-American, pro-terrorist,
scum-sucker who revels in the murder of American soldiers and who doesn't
deserve to breathe our air.

Duine
Pray for Obama
Psalm 109.8

"edward ohare" <edward_ohare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:11:30 -0500, "Duine" <duine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't get to call the end loser... all you are permitted to do is
surrender, which you have done. However, that won't stop me from pointing
out that you are an anti-American, pro-terrorist, scum-sucker who revels
in
the murder of American soldiers and who doesn't deserve to breathe our
air.

Proved my point. You have come up with nothing new. Thanks for
playing.

  • Re: The Conservative Celebration
    ... glee at the murder of our soldiers discredits anyone other than you as the ... American soldiers and who doesn't deserve to breathe our air. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Tweet 5/25
    ... murder 6-year-olds don't deserve to breathe God's air. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: 1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?
    ... Never heard of the *proven* atrocities committed by US troops at Haditha, Abu Ghraib, Iskandariyah, or the premeditated rape and murder of 14-year old girl and her family in Mahmudiya? ... You claim that "the left wing propaganda of the main western news media has you convincethat American soldiers, sailor, air men and marines kill innocent women and children on purpose". ... And yet the US military justice system is *also* convinced that American soldiers kill innocent civilians on purpose, and is punishing them for it. ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Re: OT: Why Truman dropped the bomb
    ... >>> to murder innocent civilians and subject them to the ... that American soldiers did that for recreation. ... then they were "innocent" too. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: The Conservative Celebration
    ... American soldiers and who doesn't deserve to breathe our air. ... Ergo, you are an anti-American, pro-terrorist, scum-sucker who revels in ... the murder of American soldiers and who doesn't deserve to breathe our ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)