Re: Would You Trust the Government to Control Your Online Identity?

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:03:36 -0500, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:

No more then Bush administration. Obama is just following
Bush's lead.

I see, obama is responsible for not one thing, it's Bush's fault.

Did I say that, no. You did not me. Stop putting words into
my mouth. Try to read what is there and don't add shit that isn't. If
you follow someone's lead, and fall into a manhole, it's your own damn
fault. Obama said he would close Gutomino (Cuba), he did not, he has
not done a thing to undo anything Bush did to take away our rights, he
is following Bush's lead, and has added to it.

You really have gone leftist.

You really got to learn reading comprehension.

  • Re: Big Government Begins BP Liability Grab
    ... stand that no new offshore drilling should be commenced. ... We've PROVED numerous Bush screw ups. ... I'm supposed to find fault in what Obama does? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: whos next?
    ... When it goes to hell in a handbasket, is it Bush's fault? ... I support Obama. ... I support Obama because I share his vision for what's best for America. ... I don't believe that the health care system as it is presently structured is ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Biden is channeling Steely Dan: "Im a fool to do your dirty work ..."
    ... fault for inciting that kind of hatred. ... Obama releases a questionable ad it's McCain's fault, ... kill them NOW...RIGHT FREEKIN NOW." ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT: The other Bush
    ... be the president's fault. ... Obama every day that the stocks fall!!!- Hide quoted text - ... Sean Hannity and Rush both. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: OT: The other Bush
    ... consumer who accepted charge cards and ran them up beyond their means to ... be the president's fault. ... Obama every day that the stocks fall!!!- Hide quoted text - ...
    (rec.boats)