Re: Would You Trust the Government to Control Your Online Identity?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:17:59 -0500, Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll not be signing up, OS.

Why on earth people clamour for more and more of this, especially with
the current administration in charge, is beyond me.

Neither would I, I voted against it. Or should say I do not
trust the Gov. I don't care who the current administration is,
neither side can be trusted.

  • Re: Most Ridiculous SF Predictions
    ... administration would have to be done locally anyway for it to function. ... (That's actually true of the Roman Empire that was the GE's ... Gil Hamilton stories, the Earth has 18 billion people, and arable land ... environment like Trantor or New York of Bailey's time. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Mayor Ray Nagin has something to say.
    ... >> How many reports have to come out about this administration, from day one, ... >> for an excuse. ... >> truth, the truth that's been there from the beginning. ... >Who on earth could have known that an American invasion of Iraq would spawn ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Mayor Ray Nagin has something to say.
    ... Nobody else in the administration, not the Sec of Defense, Sec ... >> for an excuse. ... >> truth, the truth that's been there from the beginning. ... > Who on earth could have known that Osama bin Laden wanted to attack us by ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Shoghi Effendi seems to think the Will and Testament is Bahaullahs
    ... 'Abdu'l-Baha' is the "Perfect Architect" of the Administration of the ... the prophesied and long awaited Administration of the Kingdom of God on ... manuscript for the Kingdom of God on Earth, namely, His will and ... Guardians, Shoghi Effendi, or that there might be no faithful ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: New Musicals Youd Like to See?
    ... We are here o­n behalf of the thousands of civilians murdered under orders from the current administration, who have no one else to speak for them, and o­n behalf of the Earth Force units that have joined us to oppose the tyranny that has darkened Earth ever since President Santiago was assassinated three years ago. ... We know that many in the government have wanted to act, but have been intimidated by threats of retaliation against your families, your friends. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)