Re: Another OR Flood

"°cg°" <cgrams7@{removethis}yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:heg8f6ht62n63jj97jnkmm3j003mnq7b10@xxxxxxxxxx
:
: "This is my America, from my heart, and by my heart.
: I give it now to my children and grandchildren,
: and to yours, so they will always know what it was
: like in America when people were free."

She's talking about the debt her GOP will be giving her kids and grandkids

  • NHA.C Ta^y: Why, why, why Delilah?
    ... Laying Bare the Vulnerable Heart ... New America Media, Jan 18, 2006 ... At a large family gathering, a Vietnamese American sits ... pick and sing a song on the karaoke. ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: Memorial Day
    ... You sound like your heart is sour. ... Who made America the enforcer and gave them the right to judge other ... heart cause it dont sound like you have one. ... It's for the dead soldiers who were sent by their country to ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Hoyer: Military should also see pay freeze
    ... extended to military personnel. ... "This is my America, from my heart, and by my heart. ... Initially they specifically exempted the military from the freeze. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Is this the Vietnam part 2 ?
    ... > they interviewed a family of a soldier killed in Iraq. ... It was heart ... > definitely undermines our fighting morale and increases the ... Would America be able to succeed in ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: OT - This just in...
    ... >his conversation alone gives me heart that an amendment will never be passed. ... >Are we not a cross section of America? ...
    (sci.med.transcription)