Re: Speaks for itself
- From: Ouroboros Rex <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:08:21 -0500
On 9/29/2010 7:18 PM, WaIIy wrote:
THOSE POOOOR SONORANS!
El Gato sez: MEXICO IS ANGRY!
Three cheers for Arizona !!!
The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora,
Mexico don't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people?
It's almost funny.
The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . It
seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and
officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of
nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state
Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on
At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's
neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand
housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to
their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money. The Arizona law,
took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire
individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States .
Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The
Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning
their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. "How can
Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez,
who represents Nogales ."
There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or
relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish.
" Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will
as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money
their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs," she
"We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people
Sonora and Arizona . Wrong!
The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico ,
its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens.
It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding
parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of
Too bad that the other states within the USA don't pass a law just like
passed by Arizona . Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will
Lets try these Immigration Laws:
Read to the bottom or you will miss the message..
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any
will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or
policies. These will lead to deportation.
Ah, there's that thoughtcrime again. Ignorance is strength, eh Wally? Glad you have renounced your American roots, you're easier to understand when you're honest.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Roots Obama Rage By Dinesh D'Souza
- Next by Date: Re: The Roots Obama Rage By Dinesh D'Souza
- Previous by thread: Re: Speaks for itself
- Next by thread: Stop Shipping American Jobs Overseas