Re: Our military mosque

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 10:52:25 -0500, Figaro <figaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 8/7/10 10:36 AM, Buzz wrote:
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 08:55:03 -0500, Figaro<figaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes, we have a military mosque in Washington. It's located in the
Pentagon where 184 people died on 9/11. It comes complete with an Army
Muslim chaplain. You didn't know there's a mosque in the Pentagon?
Neither, it seems, do the slopehead tools of the right ("When we press
your button you will all scream: "no mosque near Ground Zero"!) or the
Jewish ADL hypocrites who, of all people, would deny Muslims their right
to lawfully erect a place of worship. Hitler must be laughing in hell
over that one.

Or maybe these cretins do know it but would rather not tangle with the
military. It's so much safer attacking a minority.

Interesting... do you have any links about this mosque in the
Pentagon? Pictures? I'm truly curious 'cause I can't find anytyhing
that supports your claim (though googling pentagon and mosque will
return hundreds of nearly verbatim claims, though like yours, there's
nothing to substantiate the claim that there's a mosque in the
Pentagon)

My guess would be that there may be a Muslim Chaplain , just as there
are probably Rabbi's, Priests, etc. But a mosque in the Pentagon?

I'll just wait to see...

Google "mosque in the Penatagon" and you'll be rewarded with 615,000
results.

Yeah, I've seen all that. But back to my question... any pictures of
this mosque in the Pentagon? Or, is it simply a Muslim Chaplain on
staff?

There are are also mosques, I understand, at the Quantico
marine base and at West Point.

ANy pictures of these?

Devious Ay-rabs are infiltrating the military in preparation for a coup.

  • Re: Our military mosque
    ... Muslim chaplain. ... You didn't know there's a mosque in the Pentagon? ... By the way, I hear that CNN's Fareed Zakaria has returned the Hubert H, Humphrey Prize he received from the ADL...along with the $10,000 that went with it. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Our military mosque
    ... Muslim chaplain. ... You didn't know there's a mosque in the Pentagon? ... They are not saying the legal right ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Our military mosque
    ... Menorah for Jews. ... You didn't know there's a mosque in the Pentagon? ... My guess would be that there may be a Muslim Chaplain, ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: By the way...
    ... mosque a few blocks from the site of the 9-11 attacks in New York City... ... mosque was built and dedicated inside the Pentagon, the Washington, ... at least partially responsible for its construction and dedication there. ...
    (rec.boats)