Re: Why Religion needs to stay out of classrooms

On 1-Aug-2010, OldSalt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Which is true, since DNA has already proven we all had the
same mother some where back in time.

That DNA goes before Man walked on Earth.

"But the teacher replied that DNA wasn't invented then."

This is where the uneducated should not be teaching anything.
If you don't know the anwer don't make it up, say so, and then find
out what the answer is.

This type of stuff does religion a great diservice, because right now the
guy is talking to children, those children grow up and learn how silly that
man was and unfortunately form negative reaction to religion.

  • Re: Why Religion needs to stay out of classrooms
    ... same mother some where back in time. ... That DNA goes before Man walked on Earth. ... all the plants, and animals were done before man, and the DNA for them ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • The Concept of Eternal Damnation in Islam
    ... philosophy; without past abuses of the Christian Church, ... and the "earth around the sun" model was long ... make the leap and accept it as the truth. ... Islamic history the problem was not that religion was opposed to ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: CHRISTIANITY .............. THE FALSE RELIGION
    ... I won't bother to discuss just what religion is, ... knows that human beings have been on the earth at least a half-million ... The earth was flat, or did God write that down, or did the old Hebrew ... What evidence is there? ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • CHRISTIANITY .............. THE FALSE RELIGION
    ... I won't bother to discuss just what religion is, ... knows that human beings have been on the earth at least a half-million ... The earth was flat, or did God write that down, or did the old Hebrew ... What evidence is there? ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Are we important?
    ... Or the trials and tribulations of a material life. ... all too indifferent - existence. ... It is not obvious that by "false consiciousness" you meant religion. ... And if it's developed by humans on Earth, in this generation, how could ...
    (talk.origins)