Re: Trouble in Oz?
- From: Ouroboros Rex <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:54:04 -0500
On 5/27/2010 5:02 AM, Just Judy wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:05:42 -0400, Dave K<dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Remove the incentive to cross the border, and the problem is less.
How should that incentive be removed iow, what should the US do
to make it a less attractive destination for illegal Mexican border
Please give me some specifics, Dave. ;)
No jobs. All government aid other than medical given only after citizenship check, and then only while awaiting deportation.
Just one possibility. Personally, screw paying for a fence or guards, I'd want to dust a demarcated area all along the border with those micro-RFID tags and sweep the area with masers to make 'em ping.
- Prev by Date: Re: May 25, 2001: Towel Day Honors Hitchhiker Author Adams
- Next by Date: Re: May 25, 2001: Towel Day Honors Hitchhiker Author Adams
- Previous by thread: Re: Trouble in Oz?
- Next by thread: Re: Trouble in Oz?