Re: Full Body Scanner Replacement
- From: Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:30:38 -0400
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:54:20 -0400, Just Judy
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:41:48 -0400, Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I love the way your mind works, dood. <BHG>
Thank you, Judy.
You were talking to me, right?
Yeah, you, too. ;)
How are the fish doin'?
Excellent! Though, I am thinking of changing species. I think I
need a bigger tank for this type of cichlid to really take off.
It really has been about 10-15 minutes/week (for all three tanks). I
did spend an hour or so on one of them a few weeks ago, but these
have been up and running for over a year, now.
You need to dive back in!
- Prev by Date: Re: This is just upside down
- Next by Date: Re: What Obama thinks of earning money
- Previous by thread: Re: Full Body Scanner Replacement
- Next by thread: Re: Full Body Scanner Replacement