Re: Uhh, is he not the President of the United States ??
- From: Ouroboros Rex <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:52:54 -0500
On 4/26/2010 10:01 AM, WaIIy wrote:
The Democratic National Committee this morning released this clip of the
president rallying the troops, if rather coolly, for 2010. Obama's
express goal: "reconnecting" with the voters who voted for the first
time in 2008, but who may not plan to vote in the lower-profile
Congressional elections this year.
Obama speaks with unusual demographic frankness about his coalition in
his appeal to "young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women who
powered our victory in 2008 [to] stand together once again."
Turning out those so-called "surge" voters -- who turned out for the
first time to back Obama, but who sat out gubernatorial races in New
Jersey and Virginia last year -- has become the Democrats' central
pre-occupation for the midterm elections, and the new Democratic effort
to nationalize the election around Obama and his agenda mark an attempt
to energize those voters.
BTW, why are all those admin people commenting on law in Arizona?
Probably because it's unconstitutional. Time will tell.
- Prev by Date: Re: 70% of AZ Voters Favor New Illegal Alien Law
- Next by Date: Imagine if the Tea Party Was Black
- Previous by thread: Re: What Kind of Socialist Is Barack Obama?
- Next by thread: Imagine if the Tea Party Was Black