Re: Drill baby drill!

Mark wrote:
On Apr 23, 11:27 am, Ouroboros Rex <i...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/23/2010 4:07 AM, Mark wrote:

Drill baby drill? HELL NO.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/23/oil.rig.explosion/index.html
---
Mark
Oh yeah. Imagine that next to the Florida or California coast. Be a
hell of a recovery then!

They say that rig spill may hit the gulf coast. Even if it doesn't
the silent death of coral and multiple species is a travesty.
If it happened once, it will happen again. And to what end?
A miniscule and temporary amount of oil that won't even
affect the price at the pump.

Maybe when the last fish has died, and all the animals are
extinct, and there aren't any more trees, and the air is just
poisonous smoke, maybe then, these people will finally
realize that YOU CAN'T EAT MONEY.

If the super volcano in Yellow Stone Park ever cuts loose, that just may happen.

---
Mark

  • Re: Drill baby drill!
    ... Imagine that next to the Florida or California coast. ... Be a hell of a recovery then! ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: FAT32 or NTFS?
    ... Hell ... >yes, it increases costs! ... Data recovery software does little to recover completely corrupt ... If you've got corrupt data it's because you've got a hardware problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Introduction
    ... the group a round and offer my apology. ... I'm not new to newsgroups, ... That was one hell of a recovery! ... Good luck with the cancer recovery, & look around for an IRL with some ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Stolen...
    ... Craig wrote: ... recovery, ... I hope there's a special place in hell ... for bike thieves. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)