Re: Drill baby drill!

On 4/23/2010 4:07 AM, Mark wrote:
Drill baby drill? HELL NO.

Oh yeah. Imagine that next to the Florida or California coast. Be a hell of a recovery then!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Drill baby drill!
    ... Imagine that next to the Florida or California coast. ... hell of a recovery then! ... the silent death of coral and multiple species is a travesty. ...
  • Re: Mustang & Spitfire
    ... Squadron Commander in the 36th FIghter Group, flying Spitfires in the ... the Arctic Slopes of New England to the Summery climes of Florida,) ... It's hell, I tell you, hell! ...
  • Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?
    ... I expect to make a full recovery though at ... Sarasota · Florida · 34233 ... 941-866-1100 Sales & Tech Support ... Florida next winter, I hope to see both Jim and you personally at that ...
  • Re: {OT:} Florida is the true land of fruits and nuts
    ... be if you stayed the hell at home and stopped polluting paradise. ... "No matter where you started, ... | Florida is almost out of control. ...
  • Re: OT & FS Renault Megane 02 reg
    ... Scottish, Welsh, Irish & whatever the hell it is the Florida ... neanderthals on Axemen speak are particularly bad. ...