Re: Republicans for economic crashes unite!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:15:51 -0400, Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:12:08 -0400, Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:46:31 -0400, Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:41:11 -0400, Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Considering that it was the democrats that prevented meaningful
legislation from getting passed in '05 that would have in all
liklihood, stopped the entire meltdown, I hardly see supporting them
to suddenly be intelligent enough to draft anything that will help
anyone but themselves and their fatcat rich friends.

It would truly be letting the inmates run the asylum.

I think that now that the country finally understands the *change you
can believe in*, it's a safe bet that efforts to stop any thing
they're trying will be supported.

I find it fascinating that you really believe that. It is a pretty
ignorant way of looking at things especially when you consider that it
was the Republicans, with Reagan deregulation efforts, and the
Republican majority in congress during the Clinton years, that removed
most of the protections and safeguards from the financial system.

Amazing!

And I find it even more amazing that you are so blinded by your
uuber-leftist ideology that you can't see other things except what
you've been told to believe.

Here, I'll try to make it simpletonish enough for you to understand.

Fannie and Freddie were guaranteeing home loans after the CRA and
other initiatives forced banks to relax their standards (you know - in
the name of yoru sacred *fairness*). So, banks were making bad loans
at the government's direction that the government was guaranteeing.

I realize that one who so loves a central, powerful government like
you do probably can't handle the idea of *your* leaders being at
fault, but if you get your ideological head out of your ideological
Keever, you might just graduate to a 2 watt bulb.

Look up what Congress proposed in '05 that would have stopped the
stupidity at Fannie and Freddie. Educate yourself on who stopped it
from going through. Try to understand how the housing meltdown was
central to the entire mess.

You are a complete idiot, Dave. I'm embarassed for you when you spout
ridiculous propoganda like you do.

LOL, and on the other hand, you digest, and accept, the
anti-American propaganda the right spews... That's pretty freaking
funny, don't you think?<g>

Here you go... here's a pretty simple breakdown that you may
understand...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704671904575193910683111250.html?mod=rss_opinion_main

I'm sure you can find some reason to stick your fingers in your ears
and sing loudly in order to not digest it. Your precious party whom
you depend on so heavily doesn't appear to be the wonderful
equalizers, fighting to take from the rich and give to the poor as you
prefer.

Read. Comprehend. Get rid of the caveman *Bush-bad* grunting and try
to think for yourself. Stop being an empty headed sock puppet for
those who you want to control you and take care of you.

I tell you what, you rid of your stupididity <sic> first.<g>

  • Re: Republicans for economic crashes unite!
    ... liklihood, stopped the entire meltdown, I hardly see supporting them ... uuber-leftist ideology that you can't see other things except what ... I realize that one who so loves a central, powerful government like ... Try to understand how the housing meltdown was ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Republicans for economic crashes unite!
    ... liklihood, stopped the entire meltdown, I hardly see supporting them ... uuber-leftist ideology that you can't see other things except what ... stupidity at Fannie and Freddie. ... Try to understand how the housing meltdown was ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Republicans for economic crashes unite!
    ... liklihood, stopped the entire meltdown, I hardly see supporting them ... uuber-leftist ideology that you can't see other things except what ... I realize that one who so loves a central, powerful government like ... Try to understand how the housing meltdown was ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Republicans for economic crashes unite!
    ... liklihood, stopped the entire meltdown, I hardly see supporting them ... was the Republicans, with Reagan deregulation efforts, and the ... Republican majority in congress during the Clinton years, ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: OT: Right-wingers out of control
    ... Neuman is supporting the psychotic rhetoric of neocon ... ideology. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)