Re: CFL Bulbs...

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:43:48 -0600, R|ck <none@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:30:25 -0500, Dave K wrote:

CFLs are getting better, really, but some fixtures do not support
them in any kind of aesthetic way. Consider the ceiling fan fixtures
with their tulip shades, the medicine cabinets with the decorative round
bulbs,

I have CFL's in both of these. They look just like their incandescent
predecessors. GE makes them.

Things sometimes make it slowly to West Virginny, by golly!<g>

--

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular."
~ Kathy Norris

  • Re: CFL Bulbs...
    ... CFLs are getting better, really, but some fixtures do not support ... Consider the ceiling fan fixtures ... with their tulip shades, the medicine cabinets with the decorative round ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: CFL Bulbs...
    ... Consider the ceiling fan fixtures ... round bulbs, and the mini floods. ... CFLs just don't work there well. ... Current Kill file (my newsreader is set to delete the post's in my kill ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • CFL Bulbs...
    ... converted my basement to all CFL bulbs, and a few of the living spaces ... Consider the ceiling fan fixtures ... CFLs just don't work there well. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)