- From: Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:40:51 -0500
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:12:07 -0800, old.salt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 06:50:23 -0800, ~Mark~ <Mark@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/27/09 2:09 AM, old.salt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:07:55 -0800, ~Mark~<Mark@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well in the first few mins it looks like I can NOT change the
home page. Which would be a deal breaker for me.
Well I already deleted it. And when I did, I see it installed
two other programs which I told it NOT TO DO. I hate programs that
install stuff I do not want, have told it not to do it, and then does
it just the same.
One of the things it always install is the Bounjour shit. I hate
that about Apple!
- Prev by Date: Re: Senate Healthcare bill is not worthy - Rep. Slaughter (NY - D)
- Next by Date: Re: FireFox
- Previous by thread: Re: FireFox
- Next by thread: Re: FireFox