Re: Testing

On 2009-12-19 00:30:54 -0800, ~Mark~ <Mark@xxxxxxx> said:

Testing my Imac

More testing of the Unison's capabilites
--
Mark
Sacramento Easy Riders

Current Kill file (my newsreader is set to delete the post's in my kill file)
Current Kill file: "CG", "Just Judy"

  • Re: Att Duine
    ... Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly. ... ~Author Unknown ... Current Kill file (my newsreader is set to delete the post's in my kill file) ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Whats happening in SCS?
    ... You can remove the followups too if you set your kill file to kill ... Ah, but if you have a whizzy newsreader, you can watch the score mount ... This session I whacked 66 articles with optional gunshot sound per ... You're not that strange French mining chap who occassionally posts ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Whats happening in SCS?
    ... You can remove the followups too if you set your kill file to kill ... Ah, but if you have a whizzy newsreader, you can watch the score mount ... This session I whacked 66 articles with optional gunshot sound per ... No - I'm that strange English chap who occasionally posts here. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Sebelius: Americans must get swine flu vaccination