Re: Tiger...yet again
- From: nick c <nchen711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:44:47 -0800
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 22:34:09 -0800, nick c <nchen711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Allan Smith wrote:nick,The main house is worth $9 + million, not including furnishings. She has supposedly moved into a small adjacent guest house on the property.
I just heard his wife moved out of the main house. If there is a pre-nup, she doesn't seem to be overly concerned about it.There is, but she's holding all the renegotiation cards at this point.
Don't know if the "abandonment of premises" is true, no sources were named other than "reportedly" (I traced many 'reportedly' quotes to a claim of an 'exclusive' by RadarOnline) .
But not a smart thing to do if so. That house is worth beaucoup bucks, and she doesn't need to quitclaim it.
Did it ever occur to you two that money may not be the motivating
- Prev by Date: Re: Obama - Lowest Approval Rating To Date
- Next by Date: Re: Tiger...yet again
- Previous by thread: Re: Tiger...yet again
- Next by thread: Re: Tiger...yet again