Re: Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:34:51 -0500, dave.k@xxxxxxx wrote:

, in
Mark's case, leaving him to muddle through his hatred.

... and it would appear you muddle through yours.

I don't know what he's alluding to in my case, but in his, it's just
the fact that he's a lonely old man, knocked out of the social
mainstream by a "scooter accident" with no friends.

He then takes his frustrations out on seemly to him individuals not
quit his equal.

One of the major reason's I no longer read his posts is that it just
to sorry to see something like that self destruct as it is.
--
Mark
Sacramento-Easy-Riders.com

Only posts on topic will be replied to.

Current Kill file (my newsreader is set to delete the post?s in my kill file)
Author: %CG% Just Judy

.