A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is
likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only
you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand
your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt
you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself
if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right
food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting
old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say
you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is
easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

--
JP

So.. How's that Obama thing working out for you?

  • A PETS TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
    ... My life is likely to last 10-15 years. ... Any separation from you is likely to be painful. ... Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: A PETS TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
    ... My life is likely to last 10-15 years. ... Any separation from you is ... likely to be painful. ... Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Pets 10 commandments
    ... My life is likely to last 10-15 years. ... Any separation from you is ... likely to be painful ... But you do forget your death threats to others, ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: A PETS TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
    ... My life is likely to last 10-15 years. ... Any separation from you is ... likely to be painful. ... I have had pets die, and had to have them put down. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha
    ... when life was painful, brutal, and short. ... darn close to a change in the way of life. ... Dozens of yacht builders don't get the work, ... again, no home builders, suppliers of materials, no tax revenue, ...
    (rec.woodworking)