Re: Watch This Quickly - Before It Gets Zapped Off The Internet

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:08:11 -0500, Buzz <buzzard99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 14:17:22 -0500, Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:40:30 -0500, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:

<snip>

Get over it Dave, you sound like obama whining.

LOL, Wally

I'm not whining. I am amazed at how transparently people use
technology to define things that are not true, and how many really
foolish people fall into it.

The link that Ray posted was to something that was a compendium of
out-of-context things. What is truly amazing to me is how people can
fall into the deception of it, and treat it as if it were some sort of
revelation!

First off, the inference that it might be pulled from the web. Ray's
title was, "Watch This Quickly - Before It Gets Zapped Off The
Internet" Who would "zap it?" Obviously, it would be some liberal
zealot that would not wan the "truth" to be told. LOL!

Holy crap Batman, it is just another Youtube thing that will
probably live longer than a lot of things that should really die.

Secondly, I am amazed at the responses.

First there was yours:
"Holy shit Ray."

Now, I ask you, did you say that because it was a revelation to you,
or is it that Ray was an idiot, and posted a really stupid thing? ...
or some other motive? No need to answer, really, unless you want to
of course.

Then Nick said;

"Makes a guy wanna puke. This is the shithead people applaud and
defend."

I really don't care what Nick thinks about Obama, but it is amazing
to me that a fellow with any intelligence seems to watch that video,
and buy into it as if there was some message in it. It is obviously a
cut-and-paste thing that any amateur could do to make you look bad on
your position on personal hygiene. LOL!

I am amazed! And Buzz wants to restrict voting rights...
Conservatives are over the top.

LOL. All this pontificating from the guy who fell for "change you can
believe in" and didn't even know which party was in control of
congress.

Yes, please, davey, pontificate some more about people falling for
stuff! You're just too funny when you're like this!

LOL, I used to think you had something between your ears that wasn't
air... I guess I made a mistake.
--

Cheers! :)
.