Re: Who owns the economy now?
- From: "Ouroboros Rex" <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:26:03 -0600
The unemployment rate is now 10.2%.
Where does that buck stop now? President Obama's promise the Stimulus
Bill would keep unemployment at 8% and that has certainly not been the
Yep. Thanks, republican saboteurs!
You see, when your party is doing all the market will bear to destroy
economic recovery, your party doesn't get to bitch about a slow economic
Just as the Democratic congressional leaders are failing to read the
Virginia and New Jersey gubernatorial elections as a vote from the
The wallets of dupes, then - hardly a valid indicator. lol
I suspect President Obama and his staff will continue the blame
game by pointing to the prior administration.
Ain't gunna work. The buck just crept in under the door.
Same lies, different day. Republican deregulation caused this mess, and
guess what? 50 years from now it will still be republican deregulation that
caused this mess.
Life's tough like that.
- Prev by Date: Re: What the U.S. Muslim community should do
- Next by Date: Re: Who owns the economy now?
- Previous by thread: Re: Who owns the economy now?
- Next by thread: Re: Who owns the economy now?