Re: The Nazis have arrived
- From: "Ouroboros Rex" <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:26:44 -0500
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:23:47 -0400, WaIIy <WaIIy@(nft).invalid> wrote:
The White House escalated its offensive against Fox News on
Sunday by urging other news organizations to stop "following Fox"
and instead join the administration's attempt to marginalize the
The White House's campaign to minimize Fox News is one of the most
ignorant moves I've ever seen come out of a White House. It is akin
to President Nixon's attempts to keep the NYT out of the loop. It
does not even matter if the White House's criticism is correct or not,
it will encourage precisely the sort of increased audience they can't
be looking for. That is, the number of people viewing Fox News is
bound to increase - the banned in Boston phenomena.
I have seen this White House campaign roundly criticized from all but
the most left-leaning political analysts. I can't help but think
someone on President Obama's staff (some highly placed someone) is
looking for a whipping boy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why don't they just fly an airplane into a high rise?
- Next by Date: Re: Obama Road to Ruin
- Previous by thread: Re: The Nazis have arrived
- Next by thread: Re: The Nazis have arrived