Re: No Peace Prize Dave

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:45:55 -0700, °cg°
<cgrams7@{removethis}yahoo.com> wrote:

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:02:43 -0500, Ouroboros Rex <nuh@unh> wrote:

°cg° wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:04:52 -0500, Ouroboros Rex <nuh@unh> wrote:

°cg° wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:19:21 -0500, marcodbeast <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

°cg° wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:18:31 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex" <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm more interested in why he thinks previous Presidents getting the award
for past actions is OK under the legal theory he has espoused here - that
the Nobel committee represents a government.
That, I think was a weak point in his thoughts.

Bet we won't see that one explained here. =)
Think again you sorry excuse for a liberal dupe.

But still no explanation forthcoming, I see. Sad little liar.
Only because you are not reading this thread as close as you should
prior to making one of your ignorant claims.

Bet we won't see that one explained here either. =)

What's to explain. Start reading the posts before you make your
childishly snide remarks.

What you mean is, you cannot refute a single word i've said - not one
word.

I believe everyone understands that is your opinion.

Events might imply it is fact. You have not refuted anything he
said, have you.
--

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular."
~ Kathy Norris