Re: THE MOST SQUALID 'REFORM' DEAL YET

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:13:48 -0700, °cg° <cgrams7@{removethis}yahoo.com> wrote:

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:48:56 -0500, JP <jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this what liberal Democrats have come to?

Yes. They are, after all, just the liberal brand of lying, cheating,
corrupt politicians. The Republicans are doing exactly the same sort
of stuff except the special interests they are supporting may be
different.

None of them are there for you, me, seniors or any other voter. They
are there for the interest groups who paid for their campaigns. That
will continue to be the case as long as the politicians can come up
with excuses meant to hoodwink the voter and support those who pay the
campaign bills regardless of what happens to the voters.

I agree, they are all crooks of one form or another.

I posted the commentary because it gave a view of why the AARP was so much in favor of the
healthcare bill.

I had wondered why they were so much in support and this gave me an idea of why.

I thought others could use the info.

JP
--

America moves by truck!

  • Re: THE MOST SQUALID REFORM DEAL YET
    ... corrupt politicians. ... None of them are there for you, me, seniors or any other voter. ... I had wondered why they were so much in support and this gave me an idea of why. ... I didn't see anything too strong in your response. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: A Prayer for Political Incumbents
    ... WTF is it with all this hoo-ha about term limits and incumbents? ... There's too LITTLE money spent on elections. ... If a voter doesn't want to vote for a candidate that takes 95% of his ... he can make his decision based on the support the candidate ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Glad to see that I am not the only one that thinks that what happening in BC is disgusting
    ... child attains rights. ... so that whatever large voter consensus ... support goes down to 60 percent, in situation Z, support is low. ... rights supporters will take it to court after court, up to the top, no ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • 74% of Americans Support Voter ID Laws
    ... 74% of Americans Support Voter ID Laws ... One of the left's sillier temper tantrums is the fight against Voter ... American adults support the idea that voters should show a photo ID ...
    (soc.retirement)