Re: Black scholar arrest angers Obama

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:42:28 GMT, nick c <nchen711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

but didn't hesitate to call Crowley
stupid?

No he did NOT call him stupide, he called the act stupidly.
Please lets not rewrite history before it is even history.
--
We're in a war dammit. We're going to have
to offend somebody. - John Adams

  • Re: Black scholar arrest angers Obama
    ... Old crotch, you aren't stupid, just your postings. ... Please lets not rewrite history before it is even history. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Authorities
    ... >> believed I was stating matters of opinion as matters of fact. ... I can see an action as being stupid without making any judgement ... I sometimes find your posts pompous and pedantic (not so much of late - ... > Never To Dark On Their Door Again rather than offend his own sensibilities ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Authorities
    ... >>> One of the reasons Chuck was offended by my original post is because he ... >> Never To Dark On Their Door Again rather than offend his own ... > Though the term, 'value judgment', did not occur to me until ... > 'stupid', it was an opinion, a 'value judgment', and not an ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Authorities
    ... >> Not, perhaps, to those who know that 'stupid is as stupid does'. ... >One of the signs of the weakness of our culture is the ... it that offering an apology is a sign of weakness; ... bat, to say 'Oh, sorry, didn't mean to offend'. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: When a nutters socks all attempt simul-anonymity
    ... John Adams ... how easily your kind stupidity is linked to your kind of hysteria. ... Obama is a "carbon copy" Hitler, a bunch of silly pictures of Bush ... work for ACORN or are you just normally stupid? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)