Re: New York Post

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:46:42 -0800, "Ernie Jurick"
<invalidexample@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"JayMac" <jmcsherr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nypostresp0220,0,1769757.story

I never thought I'd find myself in agreement with the NY Post, but I am. The
whole brouhaha is a splendid example of feigned indignation to grab
headlines. Sharpton is getting desperate.
-- Ernie

So whaddya think about this one?
http://www.sadlyno.com/wordpress/uploads/2009/02/steelecartoon.jpg
--
Ditty

"No time is ever wasted if you have a book along as a companion" ~ Marian Wright Edelman
"...unless it's Atlas Shrugged" ~ tbogg

http://www.dearauntnettie.com
http://www.dearauntnettie.com/museum
http://www.dearauntnettie.com/gallery
http://baby_milo.home.comcast.net/

  • Re: New York Post
    ... I never thought I'd find myself in agreement with the NY Post, ... The whole brouhaha is a splendid example of feigned indignation ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: New York Post
    ... whole brouhaha is a splendid example of feigned indignation to grab ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: New York Post
    ... Ernie Jurick wrote: ... The whole brouhaha is a splendid example of feigned indignation ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)