Re: Not enough to get the job done
- From: trudogg <independent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:39:31 -0500
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 08:43:03 -0800, "Ernie Jurick"
$780 billion (the size of "moderate" stimulus plan that may soon reach
the senate floor for a vote) divided by $42 trillion (the current GDP
* 3 years) = 1.9%.
If senators think that a stimulus package totaling less than 2% of GDP
will be enough to turn this economy around, they are demented and sad
They're not building a bomb, they're building a fuse.
....I don't know if there really is an answer that the government can
successfully implement to this. Too many people in this country are
afraid of their own shadows, they'd sell their children's children's
children down the river to keep the good times flowing...
- Prev by Date: Re: Not enough to get the job done
- Next by Date: Re: It's Not 'Anti-Christian'
- Previous by thread: Re: Not enough to get the job done
- Next by thread: Re: Not enough to get the job done