Re: The ire of Focus on the Family founder James Dobson
- From: TAldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx't aclue
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:05:42 GMT
On 30-Nov-2008, chatnoir <wolfbat359a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The evangelical, right-wing, oogedy-boogedy branch of the GOP is what
ails the erstwhile conservative party and will continue to afflict and
marginalize its constituents if reckoning doesn?t soon cometh.
Simply put: Armband religion is killing the Republican Party. And, the
truth ? as long as we?re setting ourselves free ? is that if one were
to eavesdrop on private conversations among the party intelligentsia,
one would hear precisely that. ?
The industrialists in Germany thought they could control the NAZIs, while
the Republicans think they can control these idiots.
In this last election, I was hoping McCain would have shown signs of
breaking from these clowns, Palin changed all of that.
In the Election in two years, you may see the splinter groups within the
Republican party develope.
- Prev by Date: Re: How the real Bail out should have worked.
- Next by Date: The Iraq war - A humanitarian disaster
- Previous by thread: Re: How the real Bail out should have worked.
- Next by thread: The Iraq war - A humanitarian disaster