Re: A Thank You Note to White Voters

Good save... or at least an attempt!

2,615 days without another terrorist attack on the United States. Thank you
President Bush! <cheering>

p.s. cross-posting snipped

Duine

"Dave K" <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:43:46 -0800 (PST), pres <afamreport@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://www.afamreport.com/

The A-U-T-H-O-R sez: Not the majority of white folks, who voted for
John McCain, but the millions upon millions of other white people,
open minded and decent enough to give the brother a chance.

Click on: 'News Stories' at the top, scroll to WHITE: Thank you White
folks

I really want you to understand something;. I did not vote for
Obama to, "give the brother a chance." The fact that this idea even
exists is broken thinking.

I speak for no one but myself when I say that I voted for Obama
because I believed him to be the best choice. He is an educated,
erudite man. To assume that "white people were, "open minded and
decent enough to give the brother a chance," demeans his victory.

That anyone might think that my vote was to, "give the brother a
chance," actually offends me. He earned my respect by his talk and
his deeds. Those that write this crap are diminishing his
accomplishments.

I truly hope people do not continue upon this path. I hope you
don't, and I am certain that the president-elect is smart enough to
understand it.
--

Cheers! :)

.