Re: A Thank You Note to White Voters

Good save... or at least an attempt!

2,615 days without another terrorist attack on the United States. Thank you
President Bush! <cheering>

p.s. cross-posting snipped

Duine

"Dave K" <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:43:46 -0800 (PST), pres <afamreport@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://www.afamreport.com/

The A-U-T-H-O-R sez: Not the majority of white folks, who voted for
John McCain, but the millions upon millions of other white people,
open minded and decent enough to give the brother a chance.

Click on: 'News Stories' at the top, scroll to WHITE: Thank you White
folks

I really want you to understand something;. I did not vote for
Obama to, "give the brother a chance." The fact that this idea even
exists is broken thinking.

I speak for no one but myself when I say that I voted for Obama
because I believed him to be the best choice. He is an educated,
erudite man. To assume that "white people were, "open minded and
decent enough to give the brother a chance," demeans his victory.

That anyone might think that my vote was to, "give the brother a
chance," actually offends me. He earned my respect by his talk and
his deeds. Those that write this crap are diminishing his
accomplishments.

I truly hope people do not continue upon this path. I hope you
don't, and I am certain that the president-elect is smart enough to
understand it.
--

Cheers! :)

  • Re: Bailout costs for US
    ... Is that how you referred to President Bush? ... difference with Obama is he hasn't had a chance to prove himself. ... he deserves a little bit of respect while he does. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Cindy Sheehan Cuts & Runs, Leaves NPR Host Dumbfounded
    ... We didn't have a chance because he joined before he talked to us. ... I wonder, now, you got a chance to meet with President Bush with a group ... What happened in that meeting? ... >>there on September 24 for the big United for Peace and Justice.um, war ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Houston really wants a Gasol...
    ... league other than the NBA. ... has a lot better chance to become a serious contributor in the ... You know his brother a lot better. ... If you are a talent evaluator, you can't ignore this additional fact, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Is there Anybody Out There?
    ... PF's 1st misstep. ... I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum ... show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Is there Anybody Out There?
    ... I had the chance to go to the Nassau Coliseum ... show in 1980 and blew it off....my brother went instead. ... "The Wall" is really the 1st Waters solo album...does Wright ...
    (rec.music.gdead)