Re: My Brother's Keeper
- From: nick c <nchen711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:45:19 GMT
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:16:17 GMT, nick c <nchen711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Allan Smith wrote:nick,A relative is a relative.
If your father sired a child before he met and married your mother, then disappeared from your life when you were two, what would be _your_ obligation to that child?
So go by that logic my cousin who is a muitli millionair
should surport me, in stead of spending his money on Bush (both of
them) and Raygun, by having them to his home for dinner and fun
There has been no discussion about why Obama is not *supporting* his half brother.
Ya right, he has no reason to do anything like that. The ONLY
relative who has a responsablity to help me and that was when I was a
minor was my parents, peroid.
As a result, look how you turned out.
What a bunch of freeloading welfair minded bunch of Republican
we got here. Never thought I see the day that you conservitives would
turn liberal just to put down a democrat.
There is no need to "put down" a democrat. That is a condition that comes with party affiliation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Joe Biden's pro-RIAA, pro-FBI tech voting record
- Next by Date: Re: My Brother's Keeper
- Previous by thread: Re: My Brother's Keeper
- Next by thread: Re: My Brother's Keeper